Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Three Words


I really have feelings for you
I also dreamed that your feelings for me are true
There were nights I thought of you when I'm lying in bed
I think I can't get you out of my head

If you'll hear these three words I'll free them out from my mouth
I'll make sure that it will be without any doubt
You in my life gave shine to my light
And brought wonderful colors that are bright

These three words are I love you
I won't have any regrets if you can't say I love you too
There's nothing more I can ask because having you is enough
Even when things go rough and tough

Seeing you and being with you each day means so much to me
If you only knew how much I love you, you'll see
I don't expect you to love me in return
As long as you're happy even if still to you I'll turn

-->Some parts of the poems I make aren't related to my experience but are based on other people's lives like my friends...= )...I'm also inspired to make because of GOD's love and the love of my loved ones to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment