Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Sister to Remember

I grew up getting along with boys
Because I don't have a sister and there's no choice
Yes! It is fine and fun to be with them
But I don't think they can be a shoulder when I have a problem

I know God led the path so I can find you
Need not ask Him why though I really need a clue
I'm grateful for you are making me smile
I keep praying that we could be together even just for awhile

Even though we are far from each other
I still consider you as my sister
We may not be able to share things in person
I would preserve the happy moments we've shared till my heart beats on

I had this longing to feel your warm embrace
If time won't allow us, happy memories here in my heart will occupy a space
If ever you need a helping hand
Don't ever free from our friendship band

I will always include you in my prayers
Praying that you'll be blessed and away from any danger
Thank you for being a good and loving sister to me
I promise I won't forget you wherever I may be

No comments:

Post a Comment