Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An inspiration I met in school




We graduated elementary then reached high school
Now in college, not anymore a fool
I didn't expect that we'll be classmates before
But we did somehow vanished my feeling of being bore

There's something in the glare of his eyes
I don't know why my hands get cold as ice
Sometimes I could hardly sleep at night
Thinking because he really make my day bright

How I wish that we'll always be together
If possible, I won't blink for me not to miss a single thing ever
Like children, we were happy and very funny
And were always very noisy

I know I'm not like other girls
I'm not saying this because my head is on a twirl
it's just that I'm not that confident
Making me hide inside the tent

Something came into my mind
That makes me eager to soon find
It was the time while I was eating my tart
That maybe we someday we will really be apart

I'm confused and it's bothering me
Whatever God has planned, so it be
If ever it will come true
It will really make me terribly blue

I'm hoping that it won't happen
I want him to know, my heart and hand are open
If ever he need love, care and advice
I'm willing to give him without thinking twice

I'm glad because he became a part of my life
Despite the pains and strife
My love for him will never fade
I won't lose him not even for a trade

No comments:

Post a Comment